Re: Scheduling NTBackup to mapped drive

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:57:51 -0400

LOL. Right. And I have some land in the Sierra I'd like to sell you.

How about the truth:
use_strong_passwords.mspx (read, "But all too often...") (look at
"password protect your..." which mentions ALL SERVERS.)
0server (look at #2)

Answer me this: Why would microsoft give the ability to lock all their
server screens?? Because they don't want you to USE IT!? Again, this is
common sense.

LOL Whew, sorry, I just blew a few junks.

Hey my weak newbie, if your incredibly fragile ego can't take being wrong,
that's not my deal. SEE A SHRINK.