[ExchangeList] Scheduled Delivery of Large E-Mails exchange

  • From: "Spencer Read" <ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:24:40 +0100

Does anyone know of a way of delaying outbound emails that are greater than a
certain size until a quieter time of the day (ie. Night time!)

I know of a company that does it, but can't get hold of the person that set it
I've got Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 if it makes a difference!

Anything information would be greatly received, as the small user base just
don't get the idea of bandwidth!