Re: Schedule to re-send a message

  • From: "Bassam Alzeer" <bassam_alzeer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:25:46 +0000

Hi All;

I have E2K server and Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express on the client. all I want is to schedule the process of sending a mail message and an attachment automatically after the office hours. I know how to schedule and I succeeded in making Microsoft outlook to run through the schedule, but I failed to send a message.

could anyone help me.

thanks a lot

Bassam AlZeer