[ExchangeList] Re: Schedule public folder calendar

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:32:33 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------We ended up doing it the
"intended" way and using a resource mailbox
with auto accept, and giving the person scheduling the resource access
to view the calendar directly to see attendees.  We gave up on them
having that feature AND getting the accept/deny responses.  The more
important part of the 2 requirements was provided and the user
satisfied.