[ExchangeList] Re: Schedule public folder calendar

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:17:55 -0400

-------------------------------------------------------On your item (1), and
using a resource mailbox:

This mailbox of unknown purpose is apparently capable of independent thought
and may accept or decline a meeting request.  Your user wants to be an
automatic BCC on all meeting-related outbound messages sent from this
mailbox.  It may be possible to do that with a rule on the resource mailbox.
(disclaimer: untested)

Your item (2) is possible if the resource mailbox accepts the meeting - once
the meeting appears on the calendar, if you have permissions, you can see
all of the attendees on the scheduling tab of the meeting in that calendar.
But there is no record kept on the calendar of meetings rejected.  For that
you'd have to go back to the meeting organizer.

Other suggestions might be possible if you described the problem.   Who
wants what information and under what circumstances?  What does this
calendar represent?