[ExchangeList] Re: Schedule public folder calendar

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:43:06 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I know what a resource
calendar is for, but I've done little with public
folder calendars. I have users who want things that I am unaware of a
functional way to do as built in.  I already had found the users
requirements could not be met via a resource calendar, so I looked to
public folder calendar.

The user wanted 2 things
1) To get the accept/decline notifications to their inbox
2) To see the tally of users who actually accepted/declined the
appointment when viewing the meeting on the calendar

Both cannot be done at once from the combination of public folder
calendar, resource calendar, or secondary calendar in the users mailbox,
from my testing.