[ExchangeList] Re: Schedule public folder calendar

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:18:46 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------What you're asking is a
common question from those who don't understand the
notion of "resource calendars".

If you're one of those, then you should create the calendar that must
decline or accept such requests using the standard procedure.  Such
calendars are not held in public folders, but they be viewed as easily as
one views the calendar of another person.  More:
http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm

If you're not one of those, then you're asking for functionality beyond that
provided in the MS product.  There may or may not be 3rd party products to
do this at the URL mentioned above.  I think probably not, because most
people give up the quest for using public folder calendars for resources and
do it the MS-supported way.

Carl