SV: e2k store.exe memory leak

  • From: Kristoffersen Bjørn-Olaf <bok@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:36:24 +0200

ikke sensitiv - necesserry subheading due to security

ESE (store.exe - process) will allocate as much memory as it can without
affecting other applications in a negative manner. This is by design and NOT
a memory leak. If other applications are started ESE will release memory for
these to run efficiently.

Bjørn