SV: block email from going to certain addresses

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:55:01 +0100

First of all you should stop sending notices like that. No virus since
1995 have used the users true email adress when it sends a virus, so
notices like that get sendt to the wrong guy.

Notices like that generate so damn much support calls to our IT
department from all sorts of people thinking they send viruses because
some guy has called them after getting such a notice.

Cant even understnad why its still a feature in AV software.

Svein Arild