RE: SV: Requesting Data from MS Exchange Server

  • From: "Administrator" <Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:15:16 -0500

I am having this problem mainly at home (my home network) and my domain
controller is the same as my exchange server 2K ..

Well, I just noticed that my Exchange Server was running in Mixed mode even
though my domain controller is running in Native mode so I switched the
exchange to native mode since all I have is 2000 and XP.

What security templates were you talking about the possibility of exchange
running them?

Logs and DNS looks good as far as I could tell ..

No RAID here since this is a home network