RE: SV: Disappearing Mails

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:14:17 -0500

I have an Exchange Recovery server setup to do just this.  When a user loses
mail or a mailbox is deleted, we use this server to recover the mailboxes,
export to a PST etc.  We use this server for disaster recovery but it also
comes in handy when doing single mailbox restore.  If you have the extra
hardware I would suggest doing this for future issues.  You have to set the
server up exactly like your production server but in it's own forest.