• From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:10:23 -0500

What gets logged during the episode?

-----Original Message-----
From: Naboth Semwayo [mailto:naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 1:35 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] STRANGE MAILBOX PROBLEM

I have a user (USER A)who cant receive email form one other particular user
(USER B). The user can receive mail from everbody else except this one user.
I have deleted the mailbox for USER B and recreated. This worked for a few
weeks and now happening again. I am on MX 5.5 and OUTLOOK 2000. What could
be wrong here

List Archives: