RE: STORE.EXE Memory problem on exchange 2k

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 16:40:07 -0500

I had this problem once before on an Exchg 5.5 Box before... Can't remember
off the top of my head what I did to fix it, but i know I posted it too the
group, ill check through the archives, but you may want too also, you may
find it before me.

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Circleville Glass Operations
 24200 U.S. Route 23, South / Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652) / Fx: 740-420-6511 / Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306)
Cell: 614-477-6741 / phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx

and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

As of February 12th, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
Please note my new email address: phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx