Re: STORE.EXE Memory Usage

  • From: "Troy Armour" <troy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 01:47:13 +0100

hello there

firstly i stopped using IBM netfinities because of problems such as this-now
i have 3 netfinity 5100 installed in differnet sites-2 with lotus notes and
1 SBS2000 and all 3 have exhibited symptoms common to what you have
reported. in all cases-new motherboards and memory eventually cured the
problems-i now know the IBM local engineer personally i'd seen him that
much!!!  if you installed the server using the IBM CD's that came with it
you should have hardware warnings running on the box which from memory
should track everything from RAM problems to Temperature problems-it doesn;t
sound like a sotfware problem to me-and i just dont have much faith in BIG
BLUE after my experiences.

troy