Re: STORE.EXE Memory Usage

  • From: <exchlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:35:30 +1000

Only problem Fred is that Luiz is running Exchange 2000 - no performance
optimiser available.
I would suggest that there is something else causing the machine to
freeze or faulty memory. 1Gb RAM should be adequate for an SBS2000 box
for up to 10 users.
I would recommend that the RAM be replaced.
Also does it freeze if you are not running Ex2000? (turn it off)
Also visit www.smalbizserver.net
Hope that you're not running WinXP Pro workstations :)

Stephen Hartley