RE: SSL & win2k3 & E2k3 & comcast

  • From: "Tony Anderson" <tandersn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:04:52 -0700

I am sorry, I was confused, you are right. 443 isn't the windows auth port,
445 is. 445 is the one that is being blocked.

I am not so versed in the low level packet analyzation I am afraid. I did a
netmon capture from my machine at home to the exchsrv, and I can see where
the delays occur physically in the list, but am not certain how to determine
what is going on.

Tony