[ExchangeList] Re: SSL Cert Exch 03

  • From: "Milind Naphade" <milind.naphade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:34:43 +0530

You have three options here.

1.       Use another third party CA like VeriSign and get a new certificate
with your domain names. Normally these CA certificates are shipped with
Windows. So, you won't have to install your new certificate on every
computer or device.

2.       Use your own CA and get a certificate with correct domain names on

3.       Create a self-signed certificate with appropriate domain names in
it. - in this case you will have to use a GPO to push this new certificate
in trusted root CAs store on each computer or have to manually install it.