RE: SRS location and further in Migration

  • From: Roger Mackenzie <r.mackenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:08:43 +0100

Raj,

        I'm no expert on the complexities of SRS I should say. Looking at
our test single site 5.5/2K3 system the SRS service runs on the first E2K3
server introduced and that shows under Site Replication Services in Exchange
System Manager. The only action possible on this object is 'delete'! If you
see nothing there then I guess it's already gone somehow. Check on your 2K3
servers for a running Microsoft Exchange Site Replication Service.

Regards, Roger Mackenzie (Glasgow University)