RE: SPF problem

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:57:50 -0300

-----Original Message-----
From: Ciapala Krzysztof [mailto:krzysiek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 7:13 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] SPF problem

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up SPF record for one mail server, but somehow it
don't want to work. Problem is I have different DNS name in 'normal' DNS
and different in reverse DNS.
For example I have:
Sending server MX name: But rev DNS reports:

How should I setup SPF record? Tried few times, but GFI ME on different
domain constantly says "SPF fail"

Thanks guys,

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory:

The correct technical term for haggis stalking is "havering".