[ExchangeList] Re: SP2 for exchange 2003 and blackberry

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:09:05 -0400

Hi Amin,
Hot fix 895949 will have an impact on Blackberry users. Blackberry has a
solution for this change, you can lookup the following link,

http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/
8021/8149/8064/Support_-_User_cannot_send_messages_because_the_Send_As_p
ermission_has_been_revoked.html?nodeid=1166052&vernum=8

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA