[ExchangeList] SP2 for exchange 2003 and blackberry

  • From: "Mahmoud Amin Ismail" <mahmoud@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:46:31 +0300

I have exchange 2003 with SP1 and the critical security fix: 916803
If I upgrade to sp2 and apply the same fix , for sp2, would this have
any bad impact on Blackberry users...?
Mahmoud Amin

Confidentiality & Disclaimer Note: This e-mail and any attachments thereto
contain protected and confidential information intended for the sole use of the
addressee individual or organization. If you are not the addressee or an
authorized agent for him/it, or if you have received this message by error
please notify the sender immediately by returning the message, and delete this
copy from your system without any illegal use.
The Dar Group shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission
receipt or damage to your system.