• From: "Ryan Thomas" <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 20:22:02 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ryan Thomas
  To: [ExchangeList]
  Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 5:23 PM
  Subject: [exchangelist] SOS MAYDAY MAYDAY!

  Need help guys

  Service packed a server 2000 box to SP4, no problem. Installed Symantec
antivirus small business edition, client install.

  Now the machine boots up but I cannot do anything, the desktop appears and I
can move mouse but not click anything, also get the error at logon 'system log
is full'.

  Tried safe mode boots but have same problem.

  Please save my skin guys, any help is MUCH appreciated before I get fired on
  List Archives:
  No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
  Windows Security Resource Site:
  Network Security Library: