SOKA|email attachments|file type and size detail info

  • From: "Robert Lawson" <rlawson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:06:02 -0800

All,
  We are trying to understand the composition of email attachments our users
have in their mail boxes.  Ideally we'd be able to get file extension and size
(like Windows file explore), so we can make informed decisions on mail box use.
 Any suggestions on how to get this detail?
  We are Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 shop.  We do not want to do ExMerge to .pst
type approach.
Thanks, Robert

Robert Lawson
Database Administrator