SMTP routing groups

  • From: "Sibu" <sbusiso.maseti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:04:07 -0600

Hi there,

I am running exchange 2000 on four different servers, we have 2 domains
and three of these servers are in 1 domain and one other server is sitting
on its own domain.

THe routing group status on the server in HQ is set to unreachable for all
groups. One more thing, emails between the HQ & 1 branch isn't flowing
out, whereas everything else is working.Email sits on the queue
(Destination Unreachable" but once I restart the SMTP service on the
Exchange server in HQ, email starts flowing out and then stops again after
15 minutes...

Please assist...