Re: SMTP relay problem --log

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:20:26 -0700 (PDT)

I tried restarting but no luck!! I also varified according to this URL
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/tips/trblsht_tip01.asp but still i
have the problem.

Below is the IM wizard log: I hope "Closed realy" is not a problem.
7/20/2005  11:40 AM
Server 'DSL-EXCHBE' has been selected as the Internet Gateway Server
Inbound Configuration was selected:
Your current settings for the SMTP Virtual Server 'Default SMTP Virtual Server'
are:
-Relay Restrictions = closed relay
-Access Control / Authentication = Anonymous Access is enabled
Your settings for the SMTP virtual server 'Default SMTP Virtual Server' will
now be:
-Relay Restrictions = closed relay
-Access Control / Authentication = Anonymous Access is enabled
-The domain(s) your server is configured to accept inbound mail for are the
following authoritative inbound SMTP domains that are configured in Recipient
Policies:exchbe.lsd.com;lsd.com;10.123.124.30;
Changes to the SMTP domains will be applied to all recipients upon completion
of the wizard.
Results:
Successfully modified the SMTP Virtual Server 'Default SMTP Virtual Server'
Regards
Praveen R

raj nair <rajnair7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Have you tried restarting the smtp service and the microsoft routing
engine service ??

Raj Nair

http://mail.yahoo.com