RE: SMTP quires

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:45:56 +0100

1. You can't
2. Make sure they have the have configured Outlook Express to
authenticate with the outgoing server, you can do this by going to the
Servers tab in the Outlook Express account properties and checking the
box.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/exchange
http://www.microsoft.com/support <http://www.microsoft.com/support>

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.