RE: SMTP queue

  • From: Bullshit Lover <boelsit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mostly, Fix DNS resolution should solve SMTP queues issue.
 Don McCall wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/
How do you have your DNS resolution setup?i.e. Do you user virtual servers with
their DNS servers specified?or do you use DNS forwarding from your internal DNS
server? We have experienced problems with the first solution, using the second
solution it worked. Microsoft have not been able to tell me why as yet! Good
luck  Regards Don -----Original Message-----