RE: SMTP queue

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:08:37 +1000

How do you have your DNS resolution setup?
i.e. Do you user virtual servers with their DNS servers specified?
or do you use DNS forwarding from your internal DNS server?
We have experienced problems with the first solution, using the second
solution it worked. Microsoft have not been able to tell me why as yet!
Good luck