RE: SMTP problem...

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:35:42 -0500

Have you tried Recalculating your routing tables?  This somewhat assisted me
yesterday to determine problems that I was having.
To Recalculate Routing in Exchange 5.5: Sitename - Configuration - Servers -
Servername - Message Transfer Agent - properties , click on Recalculate
Routing.  The update will take about 2 minutes to complete (depending on
size of Org)
Take a look at the Gwart0.mta file located in Excsrvr\mtadata to make sure
everything is pointing to the correct location.