SMTP codez

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:48:06 -0400

I would like to telnet into a Exchange box to test the SMTP server. I am
having issues with some clients who don't get their emails from the net,
so the first thing I did was check over Exchange, SMTP, the logs, etc
and didn't see any errors or issues.
I then tried to send them an email via Hotmail, they got it. I tried to
send them an email from my own Exchange server... Been waiting 5 plus
minutes for it to arrive.
Anyhow I have a bad feeling that IMF maybe setup too secure but I want
to Telnet to their box first and try sending an email manually; I just
don't remember all the codez and steps to use.