RE: SMTP Queue-E-mail stucks on it-no2

  • From: mmmopo errer <hatem20072008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

hi;

this is message no 2, and i want to confirm with you something :-

2) If you are not not able to get through the above steps then you may ask your
ISP to provide you an SMTP server address for forwarding your mails and enter
that SMTP address in the
properties of your SMTP virtual server.

as i understood, if my DNS become able to see the internet recorde, and stil i
have the problem, do you think that, the ISP which we have, my be his not
allowing RELAY through the exchange server , or my be block it,

if so, then, how was i able to communicate through the winProxy , before i add
domain, and dns.

2-what if i try to telnet on Port 25 for the SMTP which i have , what will
happen if i :-

1. could not connect to the SMTP on Port 25 which i have ? is that meaning the
SMTP is not working ?

2. what is the meaning if i was able to connect and send ? it means the smtp
work fine .

please correct me.

http://mail.yahoo.com