RE: SMTP Queue-E-mail stucks on it

  • From: "Hooda, Kuljit Singh" <KSH@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:09:51 +0530

Your settings appears correct if you have DNS integrated with active
directory don't change DNS to win proxy because you are already using
forwarders.  Make sure if you use antivirus software or win proxy is not
blocking SMTP port 25. If you are able to telnet on SMTP port on outside
network it means your setup is correct.

Enjoy

Kuljit