RE: SMTP Mail via ISDN Dialup....

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:06:54 -0500

What errors are you recieving regarding the MTA?

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson / 24200 U.S. Route 23, South / Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652) / Fx: 740-420-6511 / Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306)
Cell: 614-477-6741 / phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx

GO BUCKS!!
___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
______