RE: SMTP Mail Relay using IIS V6.0

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:46:01 -0700

Hello Chris.

I can walk you through Meta Edit if needed. Pretty easy, as long as you
think that it is like editing the registry. One mistake.

However, I am confused on what you have setup.

It appears you have Exchange 5.5, Mail Essentials and Mail Security on a
Windows 2003 server. Is that correct?

Then what is the SMTP Virtual server on IIS 6.0 relay for, Exchange 5.5 or
Mail Security?

Is Exchange 5.5 supported on Windows Server 2003?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com