SMTP ETRN/TURN Question...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:46:13 -0400

I'm trying to resolve this issue I'm having where I'm unable to receive
email on my E2K box. Luckily this is my home network or else I'd be FIRED
with the quickness!!!
I'm beginning to think that it's obvious that I need to invest in a better
manual because the one I'm using SUCKS BIG TIME!!! Case in point:
Can someone enlighten me as to what's ETRN/TURN? I see this on the SMTP
Connectors properties box, but there's no mention of it in my manual. Which
by the way is entitled, "The Complete Reference" by Osborne.
I'm looking to configure a new SMTP Connector for my box in hopes that this
may resolve the issue I'm having of not being able to receive email from the
internet. I can send fine.
Or should I leave this alone and look somewhere else.
It should be obvious by now that I'm a NEWBIE!!!

HELP ME!!!