[ExchangeList] Re: SMTP Connector problem.........URGENT

  • From: "Dhirendra Kumar" <msexchange.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:10:54 +0530

dear chong,

   i have done the sregistry setting then also the problem persists. what sud i do now?

regards
Dhirendra

On 9/16/06, ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Dhirendra,

Did you enable this registry setting?

How to Enable the Registry Keys for Delivery Restrictions
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TransnRouting/9ec1191b-0994-46e6-9809-9b83b4259007.mspx?mfr=true

Understanding Connector Scope and RestrictionsUnderstanding Connector Scope and Restrictions
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TransnRouting/9ec1191b-0994-46e6-9809-9b83b4259007.mspx?mfr=true

James Chong
Exchange | Administrator
MCSE | M+, S+,  MCTS, Security+