[ExchangeList] Re: SMTP Connector problem.........URGENT

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:25:32 -0400

Hello Dhirendra,

Did you enable this registry setting?

How to Enable the Registry Keys for Delivery Restrictions
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TransnRouting/9ec1191b-0994-46e6-9809-9b83b4259007.mspx?mfr=true

Understanding Connector Scope and RestrictionsUnderstanding Connector Scope and
Restrictions
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TransnRouting/9ec1191b-0994-46e6-9809-9b83b4259007.mspx?mfr=true

James Chong
Exchange | Administrator