[ExchangeList] Re: SMTP Connector problem

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:26:38 -0400

Try to see first if you can send to Gmail to determine if it's a
connector issue or that you just cannot send to them. Try sending them
via telnet. If you can send, try deleting your Gmail connector and
recreating it.

Sending email via telnet

1.       Find mx server of gmail, nslookup -type=mx gmail.com

2.       telnet gmailIP 25

3.       helo your domain

4.       mail from:you@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5.       rcpt to:someone@xxxxxxxxx