[ExchangeList] SMTP Connector problem

  • From: "Dhirendra Kumar" <msexchange.org@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:14:20 +0530

Dear All,

     I am facing a problem in my SMTP connector. In brief i have an SMTP connector in that i have in address space  Address " * " and     cost is " 1 ".
   Now i have created  one new SMTP connector where in address space  address is " gmail.com" and cost is "1"  it was working fine for few days but now in queues this queue is getting generated "'Messages with an unreachable destination' queue" and there are about 150 mail in it with delivery failure.

        I have only few users who is going to use this connector.

   Kindly provide me the solution ASAP

Dhirendra Singh