SMTP Connector

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:23:24 -0600

I have a Default SMTP Connector setup in Exchange 2003  that forwards
all my email through my smart host so that my Surfcontrol email filter
can filter outgoing mail.
After I created this, routing through my Surfcontrol  email filter works
but, it broke auto forwarding email for one of our users external
Verizon account.
We have him setup in AD to forward all his email to a external contact
we have setup for him.
I can delete the SMTP Connector and restart the SMTP virtual server and
the forwarding starts working.
Any suggestions on what I should do?  We use OWA but this user wants to
have his emails forward to his personal Verizon account.

Both the individual sending this e-mail and Cross Oil Refining and Marketing
intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the individual or
to which it is intended to be addressed.This message may contain information
that is
privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and protected from unauthorized
recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If
you have
received this communication and are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original message from your e-mail system.