RE: SMTP Communication Problem

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:50:25 +1100

How do you know it actually sent when you tried it via hotmail. Did you get
confirmation from the end user. If not go back and check if you haven't got a
similar bounce message in your hotmail account, or contact them to verify they
received the email.

Generally 5.1.1 bad address rdm_mtc@xxxxxxxxxx would mean that the address does
not exist on that server.

Greg Mulholland