SMTP Addresses

  • From: Marie Spaulding <MSpaulding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:32:14 -0400

Hello All,

Running Exchange 5.5...I have 5 users who have merged with our company, but
are going to continue using their own Lotus Notes accounts on their own
server. I am trying to add them to a couple of our Distribution Lists. I've
tried adding an SMTP address with their existing email address, but they are
not receiving email addressed to the DL. I removed the SMTP address that
Exchange sets up, since they don't use Exchange. I can send an email
directly and they receive it. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Marie L. Spaulding
IT Administrator
RWE Schott Solar, Inc.
4 Suburban Park Drive