[ExchangeList] SMS number for activesync on Exchange

  • From: "Mike Newell" <mike.newell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:45:28 -0700

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Anyone know where the
address for a mobile device is stored for
activesync users on exchange 2003 sp1? I thought it would be an
attribute on the user object but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Mike Newell
Network Engineer
Dimensional Fund Advisors
512-306-7459

This message and any attachments (the "Message") may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged information and are only for their intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the
sender and delete the Message. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free. This Message is provided for information purposes and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any
securities or financial instruments, or to provide investment advice in any
jurisdiction where the sender is not properly licensed or permitted to do so.
This Message is subject to additional conditions and restrictions.  Please read
them here:  http://legal.dimensional.com/email/