RE: SIS not activated by default

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:22:04 -0500

This is ridiculous.  If anyone has to confirm something, it should be your
So ask your consultant "How do I activate single instance storage?"
Be prepared to wait a long time for an answer.  He's going to spend a lot of
time researching it, because THERE IS NO ANSWER.  You can't activate
something that is always activated and can never be de-activated.