RE: SIS not activated by default

  • From: "TIROA YANN" <Yann.Tiroa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:02:34 +0100

Hi, an exchange consultant told me this. He works for a entreprise which deals
with Exchange Archve Solutions. So he introduces the fact that their Archive
Solution has SIS mechanism (??!!). So i told him that exchange already has this
functionnality activated; He answered yes *BUT*, in e2k2/e2k3 it is not
activated by default.

He ensures me that he got this information from MS exchange guys, and from MOCs
only available for MS internals.

I was very very surprised about it's statement but i'm a bit openminded :o)...
so if some MS exchange supports could eventually confirm it, he would be nice :)

Thanks all

Yann