RE: SBS-exchange

  • From: "Brajesh" <smtp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:18:48 +0530

Total Senario is like this

1. i installed sbs
2. install exchange
3. configure the IMS from the sbs administrators window
4. configure the pop3 connector i.e local account is xx@xxxxxxxxx which is
admin of the excahnge sever. I map the smtp@xxxxxxxxx to local admin account
(configuring the individual mail box which is at isp)
5. now i can download the mails by sicronising the accounts and also in
clinet form the exchage.
6. form the clinet which is outlook 2002 when i am replying the mails which
are send by other persons it cannot send, it always bounced back to me from
the excahnge server.

I think there may be any connector or configuration which will send my
mails.

pls help me.......