SBS Exchange and a Member Server

  • From: "Spencer Read" <spencer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:15:40 -0000

I have a server with SBS 2000 and Exchange.
Over Time, this has now consumed the measly 16GB drive (single partition for
everything!) that was originally set up by a predecessor!

I have installed a Windows 2000 (not SBS) member server and transferred all
of the user data to the member server to try and eliminate the problems.

My question is - Can I install Exchange 2000 on the member server and move
mailboxes there to free up even more space and are there any 'issues' that
anyone has come across doing this?

...Spence :)