RE: SBS 2003

  • From: "Tim Bolton" <ltb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:13:41 -0600

Its 4 on the left and 3 on the right.  These drive can be hard to come
by and are really expensive...  Loading Server 2003 on the 3000 is a
PITA!  Why not just pick up a an HP-360?  You could get one with a pair
of 72GB drives, easy loading of server 2003, Xeon processors.  They are
well under $10,000.  You can even get an HP-380 with 6 drives for under
that...

Just my 2 cents...  We are awaiting our replacement server now...

Tim Bolton
Network Administrator
Information Technology Dept.
Arkansas State Medical Board