[ExchangeList] Re: SAN

  • From: "Sinton, Gary" <gary@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:41:52 -0600

One week after a driver upgrade on an IBM SAN, I rebooted the Exchange
server and was unable to connect to the storage. I thought it was an SG
that wouldn't activate until we discovered that I didn't have my 200GB
drive.  An advantage of the SAN is that if you need to reboot, the SAN
is waiting for your server when it comes to life-reboots are very brief.