RE: Rules

  • From: "Fares Rihani (Personal)" <Fares@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:26:46 -0500

When the user attempts to save a rule that reaches or exceeds the limits
of that mailbox the error looks like this:

One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have been
deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not
supported or there is insufficient space to store all your rules.

This is a known limitation, but there are a few workarounds:

When even that is not enough, another option is to create vbs macros to
do the work for you.  Search msdn for "objInboxItems_ItemAdd"

Good luck.